We as DataCorp Traffic Private Limited and our affiliates (together, “DataCorp Traffic,” "us", "we", or "our") provides offshore Data Analysis Services to Clients. We do not collect any personally identifiable information and we only process information collected by our Clients.
We are providing this Privacy Notice so that you can be informed about our policies regarding the processing of personal data when Client(s) use our Services associated with that data.
“Client” means a customer of DataCorp Traffic.
“Client Data” means information provided by Client(s) to use our Service.
“Personal Data”means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person or considered personally identifiable information by law.
2. Information We Collect
2.1 Information Collected by Clients. DataCorp Traffic has no direct relationship with the Data Subject whose Personal Data it may host as part of Client Data. Each Client is responsible for providing notice to its Users who are its customers and third persons concerning the purpose for which the Client collects their Personal Data and how this Personal Data is processed in or through the Service as part of Client Data.
2.2 Collected Information. By “Collected Information” we mean information collected by Clients that is provided to us or collected by us as Client Data which can include Personal Information or any information that Client may collect from you, or from other parties or through any other means. Generally, the Client Data shared to us are Traffic Video Footages which is transferred via secure channels for processing.
3. How we Use Collected Information
DataCorp Traffic Private Limited may use the collected Information for various purposes:
3.1 General: We use your collected Traffic Video Footages to analyze, review and generate reports as per Client(s) requirement. The reports might contain information such as vehicle types classified by Client, the count of vehicles moving in particular direction, vehicle queue length, vehicle registration details and any pedestrian movement counts and or any other data as specified by the Client(s) through the “Terms of Services”.
We may use your Collected Information to provide support to Clients or other services to Clients, including but not limited to investigating problems, resolving disputes and enforcing agreements with us. The reports being generated are used for improvisation of traffic management, junction design and transport network system.
We do not otherwise sell, rent, trade or exchange any Personal Data of our Clients.
Uses made of the information:
We will use the information held about you in the following ways:
1. To count the vehicles moving from a specified direction, based on type of vehicle classified
2. To count the number of pedestrian moving towards specified direction
3. To capture the registration plates of the vehicles
4. Queue length services, vehicle speed analysis and other traffic related services
Basis for Processing:
We are entitled to use your data as described in above points 1, 2 and 3 as we require to do this as part of our contractual obligations to provide the Service.
· We do not share any personal information of any individual or to any third party
· We share the output with our Client based on the agreed “Terms of Services” through secured medium
4. Disclosure of Data
4.1 Disclosure for Law Enforcement. Under certain circumstances, DataCorp Traffic may be required to disclose or make public Collected Information, including your Personal Data. For example, we may disclose Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
· To comply with a legal obligation, for example in response to a subpoena or other judicial order or when we reasonably believe that such disclosure is required by law, regulation or administrative order of any court, governmental or regulatory authority.
· To protect and defend the rights or property of DataCorp Traffic Private Limited, including to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be infringing or threatening to infringe, or who may otherwise be causing injury to or interference with, the title, rights, interests or property of DataCorp Traffic, our Users, Clients, partners, affiliates, Visitors, or anyone else who could be harmed by such activities.
· To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service.
· To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public.
· To protect against legal liability.
5. Retention of Data
6. Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located Inside European Union and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to India and process it there.
7. Children's Privacy
Our Service is not directed towards anyone under the age of 13 ("Children"). We do not collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13, it may be captured by the data controller through its camera systems. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children Personal data has been captured by data controller (Our Client) and has been provided to us without parental consent, please contact us, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
8. Your Rights
DataCorp Traffic Private Limited aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data through Clients request.
8.1 Modifying Personal Data: We do not collect personal data from data subject, data is shared to us by the client. Client Data which is shared to us are Video files, data modification is not possible in the kind of engagement we have with our clients.
8.2 Removing Personal Data: If clients ask us to remove the data, we would take all necessary steps to remove the information from our systems.
8.3 Data Portability: You have the right to data portability for your information which client provides to DataCorp Traffic Private Limited. Clients can request to obtain a copy of your Personal Data in a commonly used electronic format so that you can manage and move it. DataCorp Traffic’s systems have been set up to allow the Client with whom you shared your Personal Data to provide a copy of your Personal Data in commonly used electronic format, as it may be reasonably available and technologically feasible to obtain or segregate from other data. Therefore, you should make any request for a copy of your Personal Data to such Client.
Other Data Subject Rights: In certain circumstances, if the client requests us you have the right:
· To access and receive a copy of the Personal Data we hold about you
· To request the deletion of Personal Data held about you
Please note that our systems are set up so that the Client can respond to requests regarding these rights and you should contact the Client with whom you have shared Personal Data regarding this request.
Please further note that you may be asked to verify your identity before receiving a response to such requests.
9. Changes to this Privacy Notice
10. Contact Us
If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice, please contact the DPO at firstname.lastname@example.org